Saturday, March 21, 2009

Meet the Artist of the Month


I would like to introduce you to a very special artist and friend of mine. Her name is Jill Milan and her jewelry is just fantastic. I myself have yet to reach the level of expertise that Jill has when she creates a piece. Jill is currently retired and lived in Marietta, Georgia with her husband.




To quote Jill she says " A little bit of everything that might just catch your eye". Her jewelry is made as "eclectic jewelry styles ", styles that I find breathtaking and not at all eclectic. A lot of her work is done in copper and gold filled wire, beads and lots of wire wrapping and coils.


Jill is an active member of the eSmarts team (www.eSMArts@yahoo.com). This is where I first met Jill, and I have been following her blog where she offers insight to so many different ideas and topics. You can find Jill's blog at http://jewelryelegancebyjill.blogspot.com/


A wonderful etsy store just chocked full of goodies awaits you and has so much "eye candy" that you will be cleaning your keyboard off for weeks to come! Check her store at Jewelry elegance by Jill http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5292047. You will NOT be sorry you looked. You can also find Jewelery Elegance by Jill on 1000 Markets http://www.1000markets.com/users/1105/.


A very special lady and a good friend, I am so glad that I have the pleasure of knowing Jill from Jewelry elegance by Jill. Be sure to check her out.

I am so glad that I have had this opportunity to take a few minutes for you to get to know this wonderful artist. Please check her blog for more insight on this Jill Milan.

3 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

Wonderful blog about a truly gifted artist. Good pic to write about Wilma. I'd love to see what she could do with some of your wonderful beads.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Jane Chew said...

Thanks for introducing a talented artist!

jane of www.handmade-jewelry-club.com

Unknown said...

Very nice coverage here Wilma on our dear friend Jill who is dealing with much stress right now. I hope this lovely blog feature and your warm comments cheered her up a bit! :)
hugs to you both,
~Anna Lee