Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well its been many many moons since my last post, and I have had a long time to think, reflect and try to move to the next stage of my career. Unfortunately that has not happened as yet. I have been unemployed since January 2009 and still not able to find a job.

Of course this means that I have mucho free time to pursue what I really enjoy doing, but unfortunately, the days go by and I have accomplished nothing at all. So I decided it is now time that I get my butt in gear and start creating some items for the upcoming shows I have in the next few months. I have also gotten back to the torch and created quite a few "special beads", and more will be coming in the very very near future.

I worry about the coming holidays and how I am not able to provide my handicapped son with some special gifts from Santa, but we have discussed this and I hope he understands that "Santa" does not have any extra monies this year, and is worried about paying for the bills in December. I know that he and his smiling face will make a very joyous Holiday season for us, and I wish all my friends the same , even if it is a bit early....Happy Holidays to one and all.
Now how to find 1k to pay the bills in December!!!!

So till my next rambling, have a great Holiday Season, starting with the Tricks and Treats!

1 comment:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

I'm sorry that you've been having so much trouble for so long. My prayers and hopes are with you.

I've given you an award at my blog http://www.StarlightBlog.com Don't worry if you don't have time to do the whole award thing. It's really a group award, though everyone is listed separately. Just know that you and your blog are appreciated.